Sunday, 15 January 2012

From Where You'd Rather Be

Sunday Summer afternoons are best spent lazing around, enjoying the sunshine and with a refreshing icy drink in hand. Although it sounds as if I am lazing about, poolside in a resort in Bali and I wish I could say I was - I have actually plonked myself in my backyard, which I find, just as relaxing. 


2011 was such an eventful year for me and despite having so much to share, micro-blogging - on the other hand, proved to be just a little too convenient - and I'm sure, if you are a regular Facebooker or Instagrammer, you would agree! 

But nonetheless, with some spare time on my hands, I have taken this as the perfect opportunity to put together a new blog that will feature a personal collection Fashion, Art and Inspiration. Perhaps, along the way - I can get in touch with some old bloggers and meet some new ones too!

So here it goes.


Enjoy! 

x